DescriptionLow Carbon Homes focuses minds on energy efficiency, bringing housing professionals together to accelerate the take up of current best practice, and reduce fuel poverty.
Low Carbon Homes Forum provides a platform for manufacturers and distributors to share knowledge, experience and real-life case studies with key influencers across the UK’s regions.
Core target audience:
- Local authorities – officers and councillors
- Social housing professionals – asset, maintenance and energy managers
- Architects and Architectural Technologists
- Heating engineers and building maintenance professionals
Free to attend for accredited, pre-qualified housing professionals
Forum format and experience
The Forum format has been especially crafted to provide the most engaging experience possible for all participants to facilitate rapid understanding and foster new collaborations and relationships:
- One day, multi-stream format
- Plenary sessions at start and end of day
- Breakout sessions covering specialist interests
- Innovation showcase exhibition
- Site visits