NEA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2019 - Warm Safe Homes: Mission Possible?
The NEA Annual Conference and Exhibition is a major three-day event in the UK fuel poverty and energy efficiency calendar. Thisb year the conference will be held at Sheffield City Hall on 16-18 September.
The conference attracts over 300 delegates from around the UK, including government, the energy industry, health sector, local authorities, housing associations and other not-for-profit agencies.
The conference covers a wide range of topics in high-quality sessions with entertaining social events and a trade exhibition. It is a fantastic opportunity to keep up to date with trends, access new ideas and practical information and to catch up with colleagues and network.
The conference is open to all and NEA members benefit from a discount on fees - see links below for details.
- Exploring fuel poverty across the four nations of the UK
- Funding and delivering energy efficient homes
- Protecting and engaging vulnerable consumers in utility markets
- Equity for all in the transition to a low carbon economy
- Exploring the lived experience of fuel poverty
- Warm and healthy homes